RELAX AND REJUVENATE
Relax, detach, unwind, replenish, disconnect, decompress and rejuvenate! Leave your stress behind and escape to Sproat Lake Landing Resort just 90 minutes from Nanaimo, 3 hours from Victoria and 4 hours from Metro Vancouver. Famous for long hot, sunny summer days, warm, fresh crystal clear water, amazing views of Mount Arrowsmith, and acres of pristine wilderness to explore, Sproat Lake is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
Enjoy a private tour aboard the famous red Drinkwater IV tugboat to see ancient aboriginal rock-carved petroglyphs, beautiful cottages and tiny islands, miles of untouched shoreline and forest, and maybe even a takeoff or landing of the world’s largest Allied flying boat, the historic Mars Bomber.
Let Sproat Lake Landing Resort whisk you away from hustle, bustle and stress of city life, and at your leisure explore Sproat Lake and the Alberni Valley. Our Relax and Rejuvenate special package includes:
- daily one night in a luxurious Lake View room with private balcony and king bed or a Resort View room with two queen beds
- daily 3-course dinner for two adults with priority reservations in Drinkwaters Stirling Room or on our outside Deck (alcohol not included)
- daily continental breakfast
- daily lunch for two adults with priority reservations in Drinkwaters Stirling Room or daily picnic lunch for two adults from Dellas Cafe
- a private 75-minute lake tour aboard the Drinkwater VI Tugboat
- unlimited use of our Adventure Center water sports equipment
- guest access to Stirling Room to relax, read, visit, play games or cards
- concierge service
For an additional touch (literally!), indulge in a Swedish-style or deep-tissue massage at our Spa during spring and summer seasons.
Visit our Activities page (coming soon) with partner information for float planes, fly fishing, salmon fishing, bear watching, zip trekking, whale watching and more!
Lose worry, be happy and just chill… as you relax and rejuvenate at Sproat Lake Landing Resort.
The Relax and Rejuvenate package has a minimum stay requirement of 2 nights.
DINING IN THE STIRLING ROOM
Relax and enjoy our award-winning dining experience at Drinkwaters Stirling Room. Overlooking spectacular Sproat Lake, we offer delicious food and a full host of beverage selections. It's all about the detail and we're dedicated to exploring fresh ingredients and flavours from the bounty of the Alberni Valley.
LUXURY LAKEVIEW KING BED
Located on the second floor, our Lakeview rooms celebrate Pacific Northwest interior design and feature a king bed with heavenly plush down bedding plus a panoramic view of Sproat Lake and Mount Arrowsmith. Enjoy our lively natural beaver habitat from the comfort of your own private balcony with seating. These rooms include: rainfall shower, bathrobes, premium amenities, gourmet coffee and personal refrigerator.