FAMILY FUN VACATION
Famous for long hot sunny summer days, warm fresh crystal clear water, amazing views of Mount Arrowsmith and acres of pristine wilderness, Sproat Lake is the perfect family vacation spot. Swimming, boating, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, water-skiing and stand-up paddle boarding are just of the few activities every family member can enjoy from Sproat Lake Landing Resort!
Enjoy a private tour aboard the famous Drinkwater IV tugboat to see ancient aboriginal rock-carved petroglyphs, beautiful cottages on the lake, miles of untouched shoreline and forests, and maybe a takeoff or landing of the world’s largest flying boat, the Mars Bomber.
Choose Sproat Lake Landing Resort as your family vacation home-away-from-home to experience the best of Vancouver Island. From here you can easily do day trips to visit our charming neighbours of Tofino, Ucluelet, Oceanside and even Victoria. Explore the Alberni Valley or just stay at the lake and soak up the sun on our beautifully landscaped terraced lawns.
Our Family Fun Vacation special package for 2 adults and up to 2 kids aged 12 and under includes::
- daily one night in a luxurious Resort View room with 2 queen beds
- daily 3-course dinner with priority reservation in Drinkwaters Stirling Room (alcohol not included)
- daily continental breakfast
- daily lunch with priority reservation in Drinkwaters Stirling Room OR daily picnic lunch from Dellas Cafe
- 75-minute tour on the Drinkwater IV Tugboat
- unlimited use of Adventure center water sports equipment
- reserved outdoor seating at your own firepit along with one s’mores-making kit
- daily access to Stirling Room to relax, read or play games
- concierge service
For added excitement, visit our Fun Things to Do with information for zip trekking, whale watching, bear watching, float planes, fishing, and more – we’ve got your whole family covered!
The Family Fun Vacation package has a minimum stay requirement of 3 nights.
DINING IN THE STIRLING ROOM
Relax and enjoy our award-winning dining experience at Drinkwaters Stirling Room. Overlooking spectacular Sproat Lake, we offer delicious food and a full host of beverage selections. It's all about the detail and we're dedicated to exploring fresh ingredients and flavours from the bounty of the Alberni Valley. .
LUXURY RESORT VIEW with QUEEN BEDS
Our Resort View rooms offer two queen beds with heavenly-plush down bedding. These rooms feature: rainfall shower with bathtub enclosure, bathrobes, premium amenities, gourmet coffee and personal refrigerator.